Etsy Appreciation Month Winners!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ;

Vibe Design Winner ;

Kitty said...
I loved the Cherry Blossms Resin Necklace the most.





kiittyish@gmail.com





Elyan Gift Certificate Winner ;

I tweeted #1:



http://twitter.com/aikchien/status/15820650904



aikychien at yahoo dot com





Giggle Junction I Spy Bag Winner ;

follow you on twitter; @shootingstarmag




lauren51990 at aol dot com





Room Of Your Own Jewelry Winner ;

I entered TDN giveaway!


#1


h4schaffer at gmail dot com




I will e-mail you shortly to find out where to send you your prize! If you do not respond within 48 hours I will have to choose another winner via Random.org.

Thank you to all who entered! Don't forget to enter the wonderful Etsy Appreciation Month giveaways going on right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment