Updates, Updates & Updates.

I haven't updated about the family in quite sometime. I can honestly say I have been quite busy between getting ready for Etsy Appreciation Month & our super LA trip starting TOMORROW! Whoooohooo. 2 night, 3 day vacation away from San Diego and babies and work and computers. I mean, I love all of the above, but it's nice to have time away, plus with the boys work schedule, trying to find time together is almost impossible. We did find time the other day to do a 5 mile hike together. We hiked 2 1/2 miles down a mountain to a beautiful waterfall, sat on the very top rock at the verrrry top of the waterfall and ate lunch together and laid in the sun. It was gorgeous and nerve-wrecking all at the same time (being afraid of heights and all). Then hiked 2 1/2 miles back up the mountain. It was an experience to say the least. If you ever have the chance to go out to Julian, CA don't forget to stop and get some apple pie. Delicious.







And being the FANTASTIC cook that I am ( thank god my boyfriend doesn't read my blog, or else i'd never live that comment down ) I decided to try and make rainbow cupcakes this afternoon. HA. More like marble cupcakes. This was the process..




MAAAAYYYBEE I shouldn't have used the muffin pan. Hmm. Either way, you can't exactly MESS up cupcakes. They are just tasty no matter what the outcome, and to be honest, the way my boyfriend eats I don't see them lasting past the drive to LA tonight. I talk a lot of crap about his eating habits, but really I am just jealous that he can eat 8,000 calories in day and not gain a pound. Literally, we went to the gym the other day and the trainer said that if he wanted to ever GAIN weight he would have to eat at least 8,000 calories a day. 8,000! Ridiculous.

Either way, I should get back to packing and put the little one down for her nap. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL evening and weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment